Libre Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
MidLifeExWife3AADiaryofDivorce2COnlineDating2CandSecondCh

Répondre au sujet    Libre Index du Forum » Partie Publique » News Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
MidLifeExWife3AADiaryofDivorce2COnlineDating2CandSecondCh
Auteur Message
markyabdu

Message MidLifeExWife3AADiaryofDivorce2COnlineDating2CandSecondCh Répondre en citant

Mid-Life Ex-Wife: A Diary of Divorce, Online Dating, and Second Chances
by Stella Grey
rating: 3.5 (4 reviews)

->>->>->>DOWNLOAD BOOK Mid-Life Ex-Wife: A Diary of Divorce, Online Dating, and Second Chances
->>->>->>ONLINE BOOK Mid-Life Ex-Wife: A Diary of Divorce, Online Dating, and Second Chances

Nora Ephron meets <em>Bridget Jones's Diary</em> in <em>Guardian</em> columnist Stella Grey’s heartrendingly honest, witty memoir about her online odyssey to find real love in a virtual world.

<strong>“The literary equivalent of the <em>When Harry Met Sally</em> line, ‘tell me I’ll never be out there again’.”—JoJo Moyes, #1 <em>New York Times </em>bestselling author of <em>Me Before You</em></strong>

Singers may croon about love being lovelier the second time around, but it can also be far more complicated. When Stella Grey’s husband leaves her for another woman, she fears she'll be unhappy and alone for the rest of her life. But daytime vodka-drinking and ice-cream are only short-term consolations. Realizing that she needs to take her future into her own hands, Stella dives into the world of online dating. What follow are 693 days of hilarious, depressing, and baffling encounters that unfold both in person and online. Stella quickly discovers that the more perfect a man appears on her screen, the warier she should be. It's a game of chance, with some players perfectly willing to lie to get what they want, whether that’s a lifetime of love or a very brief encounter.

Amid flirty emails, Skype chats, and awkward small talk over glasses of bad wine (which may or may not lead to awkward sex), Stella struggles to remain optimistic. To succeed, does she have to redefine the kind of man she’s looking for—or change the kind of woman she is? Funny, raw, and heartwarming, this book is a brutally honest account of the world of online dating—a world which so many of us are a part of, no matter our age—drawn from Stella’s hugely popular <em>Guardian </em>column, “Mid-life Ex-Wife” (and expanded with new material) about her search for a second chance at love.<strong></strong>
<strong></strong>
<strong></strong> 

Details:
price: $15.99
bound: 304 pages
publisher: Harper Paperbacks (May 2, 2017)
lang: English
asin: B01JYX7LOG
isbn:
weight:
filesize: 938 KB

Mid-Life Ex-Wife: A Diary of Divorce, Online Dating, and Second Chances book book free from xiaomi

JunMay,,,,20172017400p,,,Plum,,,Sykes,,,,New,,,York,,,Times,,,bestselling,,,author,,,of,,,Bergdorf,,,Blondes,,,The,,,literary,,,equivalent,,,of,,,the,,,When,,,Harry,,,Met,,,Sally,,,line,,,,tell,,,me,,,Ill,,,never,,,be,,,out,,,there,,,again120p320p

index464pApr320pMEMOIR,,**Alexie,,,Sherman432pGrand,,,CentralHUMOR,,,BOSCH,,,(AND,,,BRUEGEL),,,Bosch:,,,The,,,5th,,,Centenary,,,Exhibition

FIBER,,,,CRAFTS,,,,Prier,,,,,Alice174pX,,,Princeton,,,,ArchitecturalMy,,Account,,My,,Orders,,My,,Payment,,Info,,My,,Address,,Information,,Not,,[First.name]?,,Log,,Out,,ALAphotosMID-LIFE,,EX-WIFEA,,Diary,,of,,Divorce,,,Online,,Dating,,,and,,Second,,Chances,,by,,Stella,,GreyBUY,,NOW,,FROM,,AMAZON,,GET,,WEEKLY,,BOOK,,RECOMMENDATIONS:Email,,Address,,Subscribe,,Thank,,you!,,Youll,,get,,the,,first,,email,,of,,recommendations,,from,,our,,critics,,within,,a,,week!,,Bummer

Questions?Call,,us!,,888.285.9394Website,,Privacy,,PolicyWebsite,,Terms,,&,,ConditionsReprints,,,Permission,,&,,Excerpting,,PolicyKirkus,,Reviews,,HomeCompany,,HistoryOur,,TeamContact,,Us,,Copyright,,2017,,Kirkus,,Media,,LLCRoostCOOKING,,,,Seinfeld,,,,,JessicaECWSCI,,,**Brannen,,,,PeterMay,,,,2017128pRead,,,,more,,,,Educator,,,,and,,,,Librarian,,,,Resources,,,,I'm,,,,a,,,,Teacher,,,,I'm,,,,a,,,,Librarian,,,,Critical,,,,Praise,,,,Stella,,,,Grey,,,,is,,,,a,,,,Bridget,,,,Jones,,,,for,,,,the,,,,internet,,,,dating,,,,age!,,,,This,,,,book,,,,is,,,,like,,,,a,,,,bathroom,,,,gossip,,,,with,,,,your,,,,best,,,,friendstories,,,,of,,,,terrible,,,,men,,,,and,,,,terrible,,,,sexindex 48a4f088c3

Kitty Cat Hunting Your Toes on the Stairs Journal: 150 Page Lined Notebook/DiarySimon Russell Beale on Cassius (Shakespeare On Stage)Handsome DevilGeschichte des Vatikanischen Konzils von Seiner Ersten Ank&uuml;ndigung bis zu Seiner Vertagung, Vol. 1: Nach den Authentischen Dokumenten; Vorgeschichte (Classic Reprint) (German Edition)Randall M. Rueff (K9RMR) February 2017 A.D.&quot;&quot;zw&auml;g&quot;&quot;John Eliot's First Indian Teacher and Interpreter Cockenoe-de-Long Island and The Story of His Career from the Early RecordsIrish Setter Diets Matter: Homemade Dogfood, Blank Recipe Cookbook, 7 x 10, 100 Blank Recipe Pages72 Days of Gloria Lee: A True Story of Cellular ReconstructionAdventures into the Unknown - Issues #35 &amp; #36: Horror Golden Age Vintage Comics Scans Archive (Golden Age Rare Vintage Comics Collection Book 18)

Mar 4 Juil - 06:57 (2017)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Mar 4 Juil - 06:57 (2017)
Répondre au sujet    Libre Index du Forum » Partie Publique » News Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation